We are in the midst of building our blogging section and are accepting guest posts now.
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content to our readers. We’d love to have you share your experiences on a recent project, or lessons learned, or things that worked and failed.
Before getting in touch with your idea, please read this information. It will greatly improve your chances of being accepted.
Who can submit an article?
Anyone who has experience with any aspect of Ecommerce (sourcing, creating, selling, retailing, etc), for your own business or your employer.
You need an idea, something you want to share, and the ability to put together an outline to show us that your idea is likely to be of interest to our readers. From that point on, we can give you any help that you need as you write and revise your article.
Who are we publishing for?
Our users are online sellers, marketers and other people involved in Ecommerce businesses. Practical advice that comes from real experience, plus well-researched opinion is what we aim for.
What kind of articles do we publish?
We publish in-depth articles written by people who have experience with any aspect of Ecommerce (sourcing, creating, selling, retailing, etc), for your own business or your employer. These include:
· Tutorials — Articles which teach people about a certain aspect of Ecommerce. With real examples!
· Opinion — Do you have a strong opinion on something in Ecommerce and the research to back it up?
· Ultimate Guides — Longer articles really digging into a subject.
· Case Studies — What did you or your company learn from a particular project. These need to focus on practical examples which will be useful to other people, not just a good story.
There is no minimum word count but we expect each article to have more than 1500 words with images that highlight a point you are making. These images can be print screens, graphs, charts, etc. Embedded videos are also accepted if they are relevant.
What do we not publish?
Press releases and listicles are unlikely to be interesting to us or our readers. We also don't accept payment for guest posts.
· We give you a byline with your photograph and biography, so readers can find out more about you and your work.
· We have a full guide to our writing process here, we aim to create a great experience for authors and to help you publish your best work with us.
Pitch us 😊
We would like to see an outline initially. We can often help authors to refine their outline to something we can accept.
Your pitch should be sent via our contact form below and include:
· Who is the target audience for the article, and what level of experience is it aimed at?
· What will the target audience take away from reading the article?
· Why are you the best person to write this article? Include links to other writing and details of your own expertise.
· Your proposed outline. This will be 200-300 words with the main headings and detail of what you will cover in each section.